MBW Consulting Ltd through its parent companies has been involved in the planning and implementation of civil engineering projects in Uganda for over 50 years, with particular expertise in:
- highways and transportation,
- municipal engineering,
- Drainage systems engineering,
- Urban roads design and supervision,
- water supply systems design and sanitation engineering,
- structural and civil works,
- materials and geotechnical investigations,
- Feasibility studies and government reform studies.
Over the last ten years MBW has expanded to cover strategic planning for Government, donors and local councils; architectural design, environmental impact analysis; environmental audits; socio-economic studies and community mobilization for development; and institutional and capacity building studies.